Our people are what makes us great!
As a Consulting Company. OUR PEOPLE ARE WHAT MAKES US GREAT! We take pride in delivering our specialty services utilizing our experienced Program Planning & Control Teams, which rank as best in the industry. Our consultants implement and manage billion-dollar projects within complex program industries. We have created an environment where the best can thrive, while providing support services to our clients and maintaining highest quality standards with professionalism and integrity.
Project Controls Consultant
Program Financial Analyst / Tool SME (Deltek, Oracle, and/or Microsoft tool-sets)
Role description & Responsibilities:
- Oversight of program Earned Value Management Systems(EVMS) for tracking program compliance, schedule and cost performance
- Responsible for preparing, analyzing and reviewing program performance measurement and cost variances.
- Provide cost control and financial support for program management and program cost control managers.
- Prepare monthly forecast program financials including orders, sales, profit and cash flow for both booked and potential programs
- Prepare monthly CPR Formats 1-5 or IPMR deliverables
- Supports customer audits and reviews. Communicates with DCMA on a regular basis regarding EVMS assessments.
- Track and manage program Post and Copy billings and cash collections.
- Generate and analyze quarterly program Estimates at Complete (EACs) and ensuring revenue recognition in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) & Corporate policies.
- Work independently to identify solutions and provide strategic direction in a dynamic ambiguous & environment.
- Support management reviews and audits on a monthly and quarterly basis consisting of operations, planning, program management and EAC reviews.
- Expert with required tool-set (Deltek, Oracle, and/or Microsoft tool-sets).
- Experience with US government cost-reimbursement contracts and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Experience in implementing Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and baseline development.
- PC proficiency including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Thorough knowledge and application of accounting principles, Earned Value Management, scheduling, proposal process, government financial reporting with general knowledge of government contracts and procurement regulations.
- DoD Security Clearance (Preferred)
Planning / Scheduling Consultant
ClearPlan is currently seeking MS Project/P6 Schedulers with DoD contract experience, with an Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirement. CLEARANCE)
The position provides planning/scheduling support for various Fortune 500 DoD clients throughout the U.S. Onsite client travel may be required Monday-Friday. Active clearance preferred.
• Lead Architecture of Program Planning & Control framework (Work Breakdown Structure / Integrated Master Plan).
• Develop Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) – in support of Proposal Projects in accordance w/ scheduling policies and best practices/guidelines.
• Develop / Baseline Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) – in support of Post Award Projects in accordance with DI-MGMT-81861.
• Support the implementation of Earned Value Management and cost/schedule Integration.
• Maintain Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and forecasting.
• Conduct DCMA 14 Point Analysis and other related schedule health/wellness checks.
• Conduct Critical Path Analysis.
• Conduct Schedule Risk Analysis (SRAs).
• Maintain Resource and Earned Value Management processes/procedures with data tracking and analysis.
• Generate Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) Format 6.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT CLEARPLAN FROM OUR EMPLOYEES