If the contract value is under the validation threshold, more often we are seeing requirements for 3rd party EVMS certifications for contractors to show compliance against the EIA-748 Guidelines. ClearPlan's EVMS Certification is a comprehensive approach to meeting this requirement.
ClearPlan EVMS SME's will help:
- Implement an integrated EVMS tool suite
- ClearPlan offers Cloud Solutions complete with integrated EVM toolsets! A great option for getting stood up quickly, or reducing IT investment.
- Create or augment EVM Process Documentation
- Provide Program Baseline and Execution Support
- Provide training (both formal and OJT) for cost, schedule, and EVM functional support staff
- CAM Training and Certification
- Comprehensive System Compliance Review culminating with an EVMS
- Certification Letter from ClearPlan
The RFP has an EVMS requirement, but you don’t have a validated EVMS system. What do you do? Call ClearPlan.
ClearPlan has helped several clients develop and submit an EVMS plan with their proposal.
Validation review support services include:
- Describing the EIA-748 compliant EVMS the client will use during program execution
- Providing an EVMS scorecard highlighting the system upgrades and modifications proposed in order to meet the EIA-748 32 guidelines
- Providing a high-level milestone plan indicating when the system will achieve EVMS compliance
- Describes the application to subcontractors
- Developing a schedule that provides a timetable of events leading up to Government validation of the EVMS.